“Brother, [If I Make You Laugh] Can You Spare a Dime?”
Though homelessness is no laughing matter, consider comedian Chris Rock’s spoken-word song No Sex (In the Champagne Room):
“If a homeless person has a funny sign,
He hasn’t been homeless that long.
A real homeless person is too hungry to be funny.”
1. Cut the guy some slack, you know what he means.
2. This guy’s brave, that’s all we can say.
3. Albus Dumbledore Outed, Fired as Headmaster at Prestigious Hogwarts, Last Seen Panhandling in Kingston upon Thames
4. Gotta love the enthusiasm.
5. Translation? “My life’s amok. It really sucks.”
6. Working hard or hardly working?
7. Had Jerry Garcia been tone-deaf.
8. When you wish upon a star…
9. Makes no bones about it, does he?
10. If you could just channel some of that creativity…